Wild Roots Summer Camps - Eastern Sierra
ORIENTATION INFO FOR FAMILIES FORMALLY REGISTERED FOR WILD ROOTS SUMMER CAMPS
Welcome to Wild Roots Summer Camps! We are looking forward to a wonderful summer playing and learning in the beauty of nature together. Please find orientation information below, and be welcome to contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Ages: 3 - 6 years
Each session is Monday through Friday.
Each summer camp day is 8:45am-1:00pm.
Cost: $275 per session. Full payment secures your child's space.
Location: Community Gardens in Bishop, CA
Session 1: June 5 - 9
Session 2: June 12 - 16
Session 3: August 21 - 25
Session 4: August 27 - September 1
Cancellation Policy: Payment is refundable until two weeks prior to the first day of your session of camp, less a $50 cancellation fee. After that point, no refunds are available.
If your child is on a Wait List: We will be in touch with you if a space opens, at which point your payment will be due in full within 3 business days to secure the space.
Late Pick Up Fee: Wild Roots Summer Camp hours are from 8:45 to 1:00 pm daily. Children should not be dropped off earlier than 8:45 and must be picked up by 1:00pm. A late pick-up fee may be applied at the rate of $5 within the first 15 minutes, increasing by $5 for every successive 5 minute period. If you know that you will be late and it cannot be avoided, as sometimes does happen, please be sure to text or call the lead summer camp staff.
We will email you the cell phone numbers for lead camp staff, and any updates to orientation in advance of each camp session.
Payment Methods: Please include a note/memo with your Child's Name and the Session/s you're securing.
1) Check or money order made out to "Wild Roots," mailed to 6163 Stow Canyon Road, Goleta, CA 93117.
2) Online with Google Wallet to firstname.lastname@example.org. Google Wallet allows you to pay with a debit card or a Google Wallet account.
YOUR CHILD WILL NEED - WHAT TO PACK
- a well fitted and comfortable backpack
- a hearty lunch (sweets are not recommended after a morning of physical activity and are likely to make your child irritable after summer camp)
- a small water bottle (we will carry extra water to refill bottles)
- a sun hat
- please apply sunscreen before camp
FORMS TO BRING FILLED OUT TO FIRST DAY OF CAMP
Print out the 3 forms, fill them out, and bring them to the first day of camp with your child.
Please be aware we cannot keep your child without these forms on hand.
Children enrolled in the school year program must have a fresh set of forms for summer camp.
If your child is enrolled in multiple summer camp sessions, we can use the same set of forms for the summer.
1) Emergency Contact Info
2) Wild Roots General Release Form
3) Wild Roots Emergency Medical + Media Release Form